2023-2024 Undergraduate General Catalog

Communication Disorders

Communication Disorders is a pre-professional program designed to prepare students for graduate school. In most states, a Master’s degree is required to receive certification or licensure in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology. The curriculum follows guidelines established by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA). Students are encouraged to complete a minor in a related area. See CMDS faculty for guidance.